View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 08:12 AM   #16
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Welcome Kath and Lommy!

I suppose that makes it 12 people, whether or not BG comes back in time for the start. I think this might be big enough to revert to a 3 person wolf pack + restricted Ranger (no protecting self or twice in a row) + Seer. Ghost would not have any dreaming abilities. Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
Actually, on the subject of deadlines, I should chime in that I like the 11 GMT/ 7 EST (is there a Daylight Savings messing around in there? I thought the difference between GMT and EST was five hours).
Yes, there is. Normally it's -5, but for half the year it's -4 because of clock change. For reference, it's currently 10:10am local time for me, I believe it's 2pm GMT, and proposed DL is in just under 9 hours.