View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 04:23 PM   #478
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
That's a lot to unwrap here.

So first, yay for Nilp! (Assuming it was Nilp)

But there goes our seer...

The wolves chose to not put the nightmare wolf in the line of fire for the kill. I suppose they considered Legate a goner anyway. It does re-iterate though that the wolves seem to value their numbers higher than the NW powers.

We have to agree for some kind of mode for Greenie to send us her knowledge. Doesn't hurt to analyze her posts anyway, obviously.

And then there's Legate to analyze.

It's going to be interesting to analyze the voting, too, considering that every one left voted for the same person. A close look at the way the suspicion against him mounted over days is going to be legitimately interesting, though.

And considering that Form was the medium, I dare not imagine the amount of harsh language the dead aimed at the living yesterDay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Now do it again tomorrow and we're halfway there!
Unless I'm mistaken, the beast hunter can only trap a wolf once. Nilp-assuming-it's-Nilp is effectively an ordo now.

Last edited by Macalaure; 06-10-2020 at 04:24 PM. Reason: crossed with Brinn and Lommy
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote