View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 03:18 PM   #448
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I'm back to the drawing board, finished reading through Rikae's posts on previous Days, plus looked at the votes again. I would still like to do a read-through of Pitch and Greenie, but I am slowly running out of mental capacity toDay it seems to me.

Quick list and then going to vote:

Green zone:
Lommy - I have seen nothing that would make me feel bad about her, even though I admit I have sort of grown accustomed to trusting my gut feeling with her. Usually, Days 3 to 4 are the ones when I become scatterbrained and start seeing ghosts everywhere because my initial beliefs (in this case, Nog, BG) turn out not to work. I will try to resist this and if I am alive toMorrow, do a read-through of her posts alongside with others.

Brinniel - she has been pursuing her suspects very clearly, the same on Day 2. Overall I think her reasoning made sense.

Yellow zone:
Greenie - I want to re-read, but not toDay!
Kath - her posts overall feel rather good than bad. Her vote on Day 1 was potentially Wolfy, but much of it depends on Form's role.
Pitch - keep flip-flopping about him, also need a re-read.
Rikae - after rereading their posts, nothing that would stand out, and I don't feel like I can start delving into this at this hour.
Shasta - I am the most on the verge about him, since he seems to appear, say that he could vote anyone and he often also ends up doing so - not much can be deduced on voting alone. Not sure if I'd feel up to voting him based on that though.

Red zone:
sally - I still think her posts are present without not saying much. Same with her vote.
Mac - I am chiefly unhappy about his "off the mainstream"-voting, otherwise see above.
Form - I am still leaning towards the direction that he's a Cobbler, NW is also a possibility however.

EDIT: x-ed with some.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote