View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 01:29 PM   #399
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
Speaking of votes... I have no idea how to vote. I have nothing that resembles a suspicion, and I haven't played at all recently enough for anyone be triggering "ZZ feels off" sensations. Given the odds and given that it's a legitimately empowered voting option, I think I might join Sally...
Don't you dare, or I will vote for YOU.

Seriously, abstaining from voting is about the stupidest approach one can have to this game if innocent. The vote is the only weapon we have. Sure, it can misfire. But you should certainly NOT abstain if innocent, that just makes the wolves' (and the cobbler's) votes carry more weight. (Sally I understand because she's sick and unable to keep up, but no such excuses for anyone else.)
I was reading through yesterDay and this caught my eye. I agree with Lommy that choosing to abstain is about the most unhelpful thing for an innocent to do. I didn't really see the suspicion of Form yesterDay but this makes a lot more sense of that. He then goes on to say it would only be effective if the whole village chose to do it. I'm assuming he meant because then nobody at all would die so no Innocents could be lost, but of course it also means zero chance of catching a wolf, given they can only be lynched in the Day. So yeah, I can see where the uneasiness comes from.