View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 11:30 AM   #381
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
A list

Not particularly worried about
Kath - I still think she seems more laid-back than wolf-Kath, and her not being too worried about her own life yesterDay (adding a new lynch candidate when she herself was on the lead) adds to the impression.
Nilp - the Boro of this game, but innocent version?
Shasta - I keep flipflopping about him but I think BG's death is a big point in favour of his innocence.

Hmmmm
Greenie and Legate - I find myself agreeing with both of them a lot, which makes me inclined to trust them, even though I'm not sure that's smart. I don't know what to think of either of their relation to Kath - both Greenie's strong suspicion that I don't necessarily agree with and Legate's defensiveness of Kath stand out to me as midlly weird.
Sally - mostly under my radar, but the generic vibe isn't too innocent.

Double hmmmmm
Mac - has started rubbing me the wrong way since his vote yesterDay. I don't really like anything he's said about yesterDay's lynch or last Night's kill.
Form - keeps getting not-lynched, hides behind statistics instead of expressing solid opinions, and was suspected by BG. Dodgy.
Pitchwife - continues to give cobbler vibes with his pseudo helpful posting and that Nog vote.
Rikae - got an innocent vibe on Day1, but since then they haven't done anything which I'd find reassuring. The nonchalance with which they started the nogwagon and (even if it's a reference to the last game) their glee about Brinn getting endorsed and therefore ordo!Nog getting lynched doesn't sit right with me. Like, they don't seem the least bit bummed that we lynched an ordo again.

edit: xed with Nilp and the cobbler
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote