View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 05:06 AM   #362
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Form - honestly, with as much suspicion as he's been getting, the fact that he hasn't been executed yet speaks to him being saved. The traction seems to be there, but it dies off at the last second. There's something to that, I think - I'll give it a look tomorrow.
I agree with these words, but not with what I think is the thought behind them: I think I have been saved, by the Wolves--but not because I am one. With as much suspicion as I am garnering, it is in the best interests of the Wolves to keep me around as long as possible to deflect attention from them. Then, when the critical mass finally builds up and you all lynch me, they can point to the evidence that they weren't sure about me on Days 1 and 2 i their defence.

And, of course, if they buy the "Form is a Cobbler" theory, they would want to keep me around for that reason.

On which note: there's not a whole lot I can do to shake that at this point, since short of the Boro opening the heavens and speaking in my favour, you're not going to have proof of anything till I'm dead. But, isn't the point of a Cobbler help the Wolves? I have participated in the death of no Known Innocents yet! My vote for Nilp was admittedly closer to a throwaway than aught else, and my suspicions of Kath are shared by others, but until either of them are proven Innocent (especially Kath), how can my votes be determined as Cobblery?

In each case, I've voted relatively early (none of this "last fifteen minutes" cluster that Legate wrings his hands over)--but I have added to existing waggons: both of which would have saved a Known Innocent had the village followed. Granted, there's no guarantee a different Innocent might not have died, but we KNOW Known Innocents did.

So, I submit: if I am a Cobbler, am I a good one?