View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 03:23 PM   #295
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I know it's late but a quick list bc I can't think otherwise (also bc a lot of people seem less innocent to me now that they have posted more, lol):

Nice
BG - strong clueless ordo who hasn't played in a while vibes
Mac - gut feeling says innocent, logic says I should question that bc last game gut feeling said guilty and he was innocent. But logic also failed me last game, so I'm just gonna give him the benefit of doubt for toDay.

Kinda nice
Pitchwife and Greenie - don't seem über innocent but not very guilty either and also, I like their independent thinking
Kath - don't really see where all the suspicion against her is coming from - wolves trying to orchestrate a nice lynch? I maintain she seems more cheerful as an innocent and more detached as a wolf and now she's the former. Nonetheless, her involvement in the Hui lynch is a bit dodgy.

Who knows
Legate - I find him making a lot of sense but also he seems more passive and less confrontational than last time when he was an ordo and I think he usually does flow more under the radar when a wolf
Nogrod - ugh, what a mess
Brinn - to be fair, she hasn't done anything really suspicious but she doesn't give me any strong innocent vibes like almost most others in the village
Nilp - dodgy yesterDay, seemed better toDay, but when I think about it, maybe not better enough?
Shasta and Rikae - both seemed rather innocent to me yesterDay, toDay less so
Sally - not enough data. Doesn't seem to suspect much people which is usually wolfy, but then again, I seem to have the same problem myself...
Form - still not sitting right with me but still aware it might be very kneejerk

edit: xed with everyone
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote