View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 02:57 PM   #287
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Shasta, I had previously noticed Formy's gifted comment about Nog but somehow missed the mention of you. And then there's BG... *facepalm*

But seriously, what is with all the open discussion of gifteds? I had thought by now it was common knowledge to keep that sort of speculation quiet in the game thread.

I would also ask what need would an innocent have to call out possible gifteds? Perhaps a cobbler tactic... or a NW?

I understand Nog's frustration of being a suspect, but that could come from a frustrated innocent or wolf.

I realize that after trusting Lommy as a known innocent for all of last game, I'm falling into the habit of doing so in this game. Someone poke me, because I really don't know her role this time around.
That's an interesting point - maybe the NW would do it in order to draw votes.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote