View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 02:53 PM   #284
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Shasta, I had previously noticed Formy's gifted comment about Nog but somehow missed the mention of you. And then there's BG... *facepalm*

But seriously, what is with all the open discussion of gifteds? I had thought by now it was common knowledge to keep that sort of speculation quiet in the game thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
I find that interesting, although - what need does a wolf have to call out possible gifteds in-thread?
I would also ask what need would an innocent have to call out possible gifteds? Perhaps a cobbler tactic... or a NW?

I understand Nog's frustration of being a suspect, but that could come from a frustrated innocent or wolf.

I realize that after trusting Lommy as a known innocent for all of last game, I'm falling into the habit of doing so in this game. Someone poke me, because I really don't know her role this time around.