View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 01:34 PM   #98
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Looks like a lot of debate on whether or not we should lynch the NW or not. ?? I mean, sure, would be nice to leave the NW for last so their ability doesn't come into play. But I agree with Pitch and Nilp, since there's no way of identifying the NW before they're killed this is pretty much theoretical.

Huin is definitely a man on a mission (I love Rikae's choice of words!). So far I disagree with Kath and think this probing and poking makes him lean more innocent than not - last game, when he was a wolf, he felt more cautious somehow and less eager to poke at people for reactions. On the other hand, his theory of how Lottie and Kath are plotting to get him killed made me raise an eyebrow - though last time I suspected someone for being paranoid it was four innocent people in a row

Not sure about Kath herself though - I'm not convinced she's plotting with Lottie, but her argument against Huin was odd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
+-Hui - he is 'pushing' everyone but not particularly saying a lot himself.
He is doing a lot of pushing, but I think he had already voiced more opinions about other players than most others at the time. I could see a Kathwolf laying groundwork for an easy D1 lynch, but frustratingly, there's an equally likely scenario of innocent Kath trying to get the ball rolling on what little we have to go on with at this stage.

Lommy makes a point about Nilp's "I'm a nasty carnivore" -comment looking like a double bluff, and I do know what she means - this could be a Nilpwolf using his own tropes and mannerisms as a cover and exaggerating a bit, trusting his reputation for being chaotic and suicidal on D1 to give him a pass. Or could be innocent Nilp excited to be back. I'm flip-flopping myself into a corner here
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote