View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 10:32 AM   #108
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

You wouldn't believe how much money I lost there last night getting killed over and over and over again trying to get Ivar. We finally got him in the end but I had to cap it all off by getting killed again at the end of that fight. What made me mad was my last death was totally unnecessary, I was tanking an archer mob when Ivar got killed and instead of coming to help me with the mob, they just stood there and oooed and awwwed over the phat lootz while I got chopped to ribbons because I was out of power.

After that, they asked me to stay when I wanted to leave the instance and repair because my stuff was breaking. I like a couple of them, so against my better judgment I stayed a bit...I personally got nothing accomplished except losing a lot more money because more of my stuff broke.

I was not happy when I logged off last night.

No, I'm not bitter!

Last edited by Kuruharan; 06-11-2007 at 07:36 AM.
Kuruharan is offline   Reply With Quote