Thread: Evil things
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2004, 12:46 PM   #117
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

HerenIstarion is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to HerenIstarion
it was nice...

Dear davem

I certainly ran out of steam. It seems to me we are bound to repeat arguments already pointed out from now on (for we have turned back to actualization of the Music again). Well, I stay with my own - for I do not agree with number of your statements, least of all with the mode of the choice. Neither legendarium-changing process makes so much of confusion (find out what next man thinks God is and what thermodynamics are, and compare it with what educated theologian and educated physicist respectively may tell you - you'll get as much difference as with Tolkien's earlier and later accounts, probably more)

But, before I've started another prolonged essay, I better state that some fresh wine will do good to the bottle in the case of given thread and stop at that. Nevertheless, thank you ever so much for this invigorating piece of debate - I haven't got such a training for my wits for ages. It helped me to better shape some pieces I was dimly aware of for myself. There were points on which we agreed, too, and that is a good thing as well

Besides, since I won't be able to go online for a while hence, I thought it improper to leave you thus unanswered

With which I withdraw myself (not that I do not reserve the right to return and renew the hostilities once I feel inclined to, tricky me )

But for now, until better times

- Would you believe in the love at first sight?
- Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time!
HerenIstarion is offline   Reply With Quote