View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 05:27 PM   #111
malkatoj
Wight

malkatoj has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to malkatoj
Sting

Quote:
My guess is he's more likely the Seer than a wolf, and probably looked up Fea because Fea's been so forward. Who doesn't want to know who Fea really is? I may be taking a huge leap of faith and will fall flat on my face, but right now I trust Sleepy.
Hm...though I still don't trust Sleepy entirely, I think you're right. Fea's actions have been confusing so I have no doubt that the Seer would dream of her, thus explaining the sudden 180 in Sleepy's views if he, indeed, is the seer. On the other hand, if he's not the seer, then he's almost definitely a wolf for reasons I stated previously. His backing off me after questioned makes him look even more suspicious, in my eyes, than he did before.

I'm really torn on this matter--it seems like he's either the Seer or a Wolf, and either way he's doing a good job at it. While I'd hate to lose the Seer, we really need to start finding wolves. I think we should back off him for a few days so we can see more about what he's up to.

Dinner time for Malkatoj, though I shall return and look more closely. Right now I really don't know who to vote for, though if we're going to trust that Sleepy is the seer, then killing Fea would probably be our best bet.
malkatoj is offline   Reply With Quote