View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 11:58 PM   #263
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
It's Pitch time...

Pitch first started to rankle with the "We don't know if it's wolves" post. Roa's bringing this up definitely helped bring him to my attention.

Next, comments on Boro and Nog vs. Roa. Nothing really to disagree with here; I do appreciate his appreciation of Boro's pot-stirring.

Next, suggests that Mac's a hypocrite...

Looks at Nienna and Lottie and here's where something really looks fishy. Let's give them credit for trying to start up the game by restating the rules (which tends to look helpful without being helpful...)?

...while he himself was staying in character?

Pitch, you just gave me the first concrete evidence I've had all game. Which may mean nothing, mind, but still...

Looks at Morsul, nice wee defense which I'll accept.

Yesterday the short posts on various people really did nothing to help... breaking things up into information chunks like that seems to be more of a concern to spread quantity

Again, must look up and see how he normally plays...

Next, Lommy, Green, Brinn, and Eomer... He's pretty neutral on these.

Mild suspicion on Nerwen. Eh.

On Inziladun... Says that Inziladun's been quiet, which I don't quite agree with. Not that Inziladun was loud, either... just enthused as I said before.

Votes Mac using the standard Day One vibe reasoning. ^_^

at the same time I understand why people are saying it looks bandwaggonish. Not sure if I buy that or not.

Sensible response to Boro that could mean anything...

Apparently is still suspicious of Mac.

Again what originally set me off about Pitch was the kind of silly jumpiness that I attribute to Werewolf zeal (Generic YAY or YAY I'M A WOLF). But his spreading his thoughts on people out and putting them into short discrete chunks was seriously irritating. I need to check and see if that's his style or not... And plus the whole Nienna/Lottie thing was weird.

I can explain my suspicion of Inziladun yesterDay away to myself as an irrational distrust. I can't do that so much for Pitch (although I note that the exuberance was again a factor in my vibishness yesterday).

But in the meantime we've got additional weirdness... namely, Lottie's vote. She hadn't left my radar, but...

You can get away with not really explaining votes on Day One. Not Day One Day One, however... I just don't get it.