View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 09:27 PM   #3863
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
I'm sorry Firefoot for using the 's' after the word 'month' - I wasn't really thinking it would take monthS to get this rolling (I was kind of joking on it), but it will most probably take a few weeks - and maybe a month - to really get everyone into the same map - and to decide what kind of map it actually is where we start / continue from...
I probably overreacted... but it was certainly galvanizing. I'll be on vacation not this week but next week anyway, and doing a lot of backpacking/camping so I guess I'm not in a huge rush - maybe set a goal of definitely be writing by June?

I'm a lot less concerned with the exact sequence of events in the interim than the amount of time - Leof will keep doing his thing with the horses (he'd be pretty useless in a battle) - and actually, Scyld's not really a fighter either even if he didn't have his own thing going on so that all looks great to me

I would facebook Folwren - she hasn't logged into the Downs since we got it back and probably doesn't know we're starting again, if she's at all interested. lmp has also gone conspicuously absent, though I'm wondering if he's on vacation based on his facebook page as well...