View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 08:10 AM   #83
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Hey, this is looking excellent. Welcome, Eönwë and Gwath!

Just to let everybody know, I will write at least one post for Modtryth before the next day, she has to have the debate with Stigend she promised she'd have. I know Noggie's quite busy, so if that is a real problem, we can always co-write so that I do most of the job, or we can write a little and then the discussion can be interrupted and continued later. Modtryth is quite a determined person, so she won't leave starting the discussion at all unless something serious happens... but of course that is a possibility too...

And Lhuna - no, you're not too subtle, I think I have a clue at least...

I've talked with Celuien and she reminded me that she has done proper character descriptions for her characters for the Abduction RPG (and I know where they can be found). Now, should we just use these, or should I shorten them to fit the other character descriptions (Celuien said I can do this if I wish)? Opinions?