View Single Post
Old 12-27-2003, 10:12 PM   #62
DarkRose
Wight

DarkRose has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to DarkRose
Sting

Name (that you go by): Corinne, which is my real name. Alot of people call me Cori, though. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Future Aspirations: To write and actually finish a novel. Soon.
Goal in life: To find true happiness and recognize it when I find it.
Short term goals: To beat my brother at chess.
Passion: Writing. Reading. Dancing.
Hobbies: All of the above ^. Also drawing, painting, "internetting", creating websites, being with true friends.
Famous for: Histrionic facial expressions (which I simply can't control), being the sugar plum fairy in the "nuttycracker suite".

Fave book: LOTR, The Hobbit, Cujo by Stephen King, Song of the Lioness series by Tamora Pierce, Les Miserables, Meg Cabot's books.
Fave movie: All three installments of LOTR, Rain Man, Pirates of the Caribbean, Jurassic Park.
Fave sport: Cabbageball was always a blast.
Fave store: Target is my friend. Also, I enjoy Frames.
Fave music: Practically anything and everything. AFI is the newest addition to my list. I hate country and most rap, though.

What you can't stand: Arrogant males, when people touch/eat/lick/disturb my food and drink.
What you plain dislike: Creepy crawlie things, tight spaces, submarines, black and white films.
Who you admire: My parents, my older brother.
What you most love to do: Write. It is truly my passion.
Your self-confessed flaws: I'm horribly lazy. I lie. I am easily made jealous. I put on different facades for different types of people.
What intrigues/fascinates you: Greek mythology, Ancient Egyptian culture, stigmata.
What scares you: Being lonely, never knowing true love.
Quotation to live by: "Pain is weakness leaving the body." -Unknown

Additional comments: I'm..me? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Make of it what you will, I say.