View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 07:01 PM   #14
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Ka was glad she had someone to comfort her. Sometimes Bavo would misbehave and bring her dead rats as a 'treat', but this was different. She wanted to look away, but the sight of death pulled too much at times, then she sniffled and thanked Di for her kindness.
Though, Agan was getting excited over her boyfriend again, and Ka rolled her eyes. What was with boys anyway? They played dirty tricks and stunk.

"Agan you're just being that way because Cab likes you, and he stands all day outside the house singing and he brought you two more flowers than Gwath did." *sniffles a bit*

" Those birds looked odd, but I don't know much about birds, just rowdy dogs. Neither about wolves either, just that they're dangerous and that dogs can sense them- No wonder Bavo and I didn't find any yesterday! That was odd too, they always hang around for food, no matter what. Maybe Lommy knows about the birds."

Ka looked over her shoulder to see if anyone else had joined the crowd, but mostly to see if Bavo had come out from under the house yet.

*sniffle* "I need to get Bavo from under the house, I don't think I can go to sleep toNight if he tries to run away."

(( Just curious, am I the only one who finds it darkly humorous that the poison lab is right next to Lalaith's chocolate shop?))

Last edited by THE Ka; 06-02-2008 at 07:15 PM.
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote