View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 02:51 PM   #437
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Well, I was going to take a close look at Legate, but I guess Shasta wants to go first.

He posted a lot, and since it's difficult to summarize one-liners, I'm sticking to what he said about others.

On Day 1 he

says Pitch looks like the cobbler since he looked like hinting it at the wolves
says he likes a post of Legate, but still thinks it might've been wolfish
says that posts of Form and Hui look strange, and does that again for Hui a while later, and then suggests he's the NW since he thinks Hui is trying to get lynched.
says he's unsure about Kath due to difference in opinion on NW tactic
starts to suspect Brinn because of "risky"
and then he votes for Hui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
While I liked his answer to me re: pushing buttons, I don't have anywhere else I'm comfortable voting.
What he says makes sense to me, though I'd disagree on the Brinn thing. The reason for his vote still doesn't sit right with me, but I don't want to open that can of worms again.

Day 2 he

noted that Form does not get the same scrutiny for discussing gifteds as others did.
still thinks Pitch is the cobbler
complains to me about misrepresenting his vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
I was honestly a bit surprised to see the Huin-wagon happen
Yet the day before he says that Hui is actually trying to get lynched. Even if he felt like at the time of his vote the risk of a waggon had become less, it was very apparently still there. This one does not sit right with me.

votes for Form right at the deadline

ToDay he

is surprised that the village went for Nog and lists Pitch, Kath, or Form as more likely.
suspects wolves among Nog's voters (something he didn't point out after Hui's death)
thinks Form not dying makes him more suspicious and he thinks he keeps getting saved*
can't make his mind up about me since I can't make up my mind about him
doesn't want to lynch Greenie
still has Form and Kath atop his list
also is unhappy with Lommy, Legate, and me
doesn't get good vibes from Rikae
doesn't know about Sally
feels better about Nilp

I also keep being mentioned in posts between him and Rikae and I'm confused about what's going on there.

Again, I can't really find any fault with the points he raises, except for where I mention it above. And while I don't even necessarily disagree, the fact that he repeats again and again that Pitch is the cobbler feels weird. There's also a touchiness to him, but maybe that's just me.

In conclusion, I'm not super suspicious of him, but I'm not at ease either. So essentially he stays in the middle, and he's just gonna have to live with that.

*Shasta is not the only one I remember saying things to that effect, and for all of my own suspicion of Form, I'm really not sure how valid that is.

Last edited by Macalaure; 06-09-2020 at 02:52 PM. Reason: crossed with I don't know how many...
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote