View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 02:22 PM   #420
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I still think it's weird that you start a bandwagon that eventually lynched an ordo (when we have lynched no wolves yet) and when you post the next time you're not sorry/bummed at all but instead think it was hilarious that it happened? Like, regardless of how funny the dead empowering Brinn was (I don't think it was so funny but I was never big on humour anyway ), wouldn't you at least have mixed feelings about it if it contributed to an ordo lynch? Especially if you yourself contributed too? That's why Rikae gives me the vibe that they don't really care too much about the wellbeing of the village.

As for Rikae-Legate-Form-Kath - that would be a pretty epic wolf pack hiding almost in plain sight. Not impossible, but I'm a bit hesitant to jump on a big conclusion like that. I haven't followed all their interactions well enough but it doesn't sound implausible.

edit: xed with Rik and Kath
That seems to be the point of your post, though - if Rikae and Legate had wanted to save just one of Kath or Form, they'd have jumped on the other - but they didn't, they went for Nog. So they didn't want to save just one of them - they wanted to save them both. Which would make them all evil together. Right?
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote