View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 01:34 PM   #402
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
As per usual, I have one person I don't want to execute (Greenie) and I'm okay...

Hmm.

More specific.

Form and Kath are probably my top two choices for execution; Form is my own pick because of the traction thing, while Kath is more a groupthink thing. But there are several others that bother me; Greenie had points about Lommy and Legate that I liked, Mac bothers me for reasons I stated already, and I still feel weird about Brinn's use of the word "risky" D1, even if I can't really articulate why that is.

I don't have that immediate flash of goodness that I got from Rikae last time, either, which probably means we should kill them on general principle.

Still in Pitchcobblerland, and haven't even looked at Sally really. Nilp I recall thinking was trending good, shallowly.

If I forgot anyone, I might just vote them on principle for that.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote