View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 02:46 PM   #3162
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
Staying nervous for one's character for this long is not a healthy thing, I'm sure.
Sorry to have kept you waiting Foley. Even if I'm at the combined vacation / sick-leave it seems I get very little done as I seem to sleep half of the days... When one's body uses the most of its' energy in to the recovering-process it feels like one's head is quite energy-less due to that.

But hey, lord Athanar has now thrown a challenge to Thornden. I hope you enjoy it! It's not an easy place for Thornden...

PS. Foley: if you think Thornden would like to address some of the other things Athanar mentioned in my post please pay heed that lord Athanar would have none of it before Thornden answered the last question. So if you think Thornden would like to start from some other issue, you can write Athanar making it quite clear he wil listen nothing before his question is answered - quite in the way he did when hearing Lithor & Erbrand back then. That's a trait he will always be stern over: if he asks something as the lord, the subject will have to answer the question.

It's also a question of writing. It's a lot of fun to write the discussion between the two, but as we're not sure when the other is able to continue, it easily turns into long monologues leaving the other writer a host of things to comment on.

So after we have dealt with this question, and if you think Thornden would like to bring other issues to the fore, we should then construct a PM discussion of them?

But that's only if...