View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 05:44 PM   #2024
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
Nogrod, I'd say go ahead and work in some of your writing with Groin's post by PM. It might take a little time, but I for one am willing to wait a little while.
I've just sent Groin some suggestions as to how we could deal with this. If we can get online tomorrow at the same time we could prepare the editing of the post together and if not I have left him a number of lines for lord Athanar to make at different places of Lithor's monologue so that he could choose where to bring Athanar in...

Hopefully we can get this done by tomorrow as it will be the Thanksgiving weekend for you guys and I will be at a theatre festival in another city without a permanent access online. So it would be nice for those who are actually able to post that they would know the situation and thus be able to post.

Thumbs up.