View Single Post
Old 08-19-2003, 02:49 PM   #53
Elentári
Wight

Elentári has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Legolas said that, did he??? Oh, I love him sooo much...hey at least there'll be all his forthicoming movies to look forward to...who was it talking about his death shown on the TV when we're eighty??? I almost cried!!! (Mind you, I was listening to 'Come What May'...talking about "I will love you until my dying day").<BR>Hmm yes, we should have a marathon, that'd be cool...although yes, I am the only book+film fan, my friends just seem to like Aragorn! Although come to think of it, since I named all my friends after characters in the story, they have taken considerably more interest in it...guess who I am? lol<BR>I might just try learning Sindarin if I am especially desperate, make some of the costumes, Arwen in particular has SO MANY it would be a VERY long project...<BR>And in a few years time we could have an Orlando Bloom marathon!!! Watching his acting improve through the years...did anyone notice how much better his acting in Pirates was than in Midsomer Murders and Lord of the Rings and stuff???