View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 03:35 PM   #196
Azaelia of Willowbottom
Shade of Carn Dûm

Azaelia of Willowbottom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Azaelia of Willowbottom
Silmaril

I think that finding the evil wizard is the most important thing to do, but we have so little to go on.

That said, I am going to vote

++Loki

because his behavior is, perhaps intentionally, confusing. His state of being as a newbie has no relation to this vote. His irritibility and aggression, and sudden shift of mood is worrisome. If this is an act, to what purpose does it serve? My instincts say he's not the evil wizard, but he's gathered the most suspicion of anyone from me today. I don't like that he and a few other people have turned into bandwaggons, since if they turn out innocent, the first people to fall under suspicion are those who hopped on board. However, I have genuine suspicion and worry about him, and I'm not making this vote just as an act of, "oh, hey. Everyone else is voting, so he must be bad".

I'm sorry if this looks rushed, as I have to be somewhere in a couple of minutes. Apologies about my level of participation toDay. I hope to be on more frequently toMorrow.

EDIT: Cross-posted with Kitanna and Valier

Last edited by Azaelia of Willowbottom; 05-13-2006 at 03:36 PM. Reason: crossposting
Azaelia of Willowbottom is offline   Reply With Quote