View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 11:19 AM   #25
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Anguirel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sorry about that, Perky...hope Sangalazin doesn't make you sicker...get well soon

I have a question for Perky or pio-what is the relationship between the Lords? I understood from the note that they were the sons of Sangahyando and some chap beginning with an A whom I can't spell off the top of my head that they were first cousins, but Hiriel has started us off as brothers-which we could be if either Sangahyando or the other one is female...

Basically, I'm wondering if I can keep the incest sub-plot about Sangalazin's mucked-up psychology, which doesn't work if my parents are the same as Azaryan's. I'll accept either decision-brother and no incest, in which case I'll edit my description, or cousin, in which case I'll assume Hiriel's brother isn't me.

No criticism implied Hiriel-your first post is excellent-but you can see it leaves me in a bit of a quandary!

EDIT: Here's the note I'm going on about

The Lords of Umbar are the sons of Angamaitë and Sangahyando. Angamaitë and Sangahyando are the direct descendants of Castamir, and former rulers of Umbar.

Last edited by Anguirel; 10-03-2005 at 12:15 PM.