View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 07:17 PM   #91
xMellrynxMaidenx
Wight

xMellrynxMaidenx has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via MSN to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via Yahoo to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via Skype™ to xMellrynxMaidenx
Leaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel View Post
Really? *astonished* I live in a book even after I've finished reading it My mom thinks I 'have something wrong with me' because I'd rather live with my books than live with a (future) husband
Bwahaha, that's how my dad is! I have to buy J.R.R Tolkien's works again, sadly my first set was lost during the many times we moved, and it's all I talk about wanting for Christmas! Dad says I need to get out and be like other girls and settle down. I retorted with, "Well, if the men in THIS world was like some of the men-moreso, elves (the looks wouldn't hurt, but that's wishful thinking, right? kidding, I don't go for looks).- from Tolkien's world I just MIGHT get out there and find someone, but until then I'm quite content with having my many fictional boyfriends.
~|And all will turn, to silver glass. A light on the water, Grey ships pass, Into the West. |~ "Few now remember them...yet still some go wandering, sons of forgotten kings walking in loneliness, guarding from evil things folks that are heedless."
xMellrynxMaidenx is offline   Reply With Quote