View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 04:41 PM   #314
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I got the clips from Gwath for Aragorn but haven't have time to check them as yet. But we could soon have something really nice to peek at if someone just takes the role of Gandalf... I thought Legate might be a candidate but he's out somewhere for a while if my memory serves me correctly... And where's Macalaure? I think one of you should take the role.

Patience... even though patience does not mean inactivity!

The hobbits I mean... I know Lommy and Greenie will be back in a week or something and we can record their parts then.

What about you Volo? Would you like to come over one day to record your stuff here at my place?

How about you Brinn? It would be great if you could grasp an opportunity to make a version earlier than when the semester begins.

And Nerwen, are you still around? Wanna try Legolas... or Sam if Brinn is not capable during the summer?
(We'll get you a load of roles during the fall Brinn if we for some reason manage to pull this forwards during the summer).

So, what is your standing everyone?

And just for a side-dish I made this just today as I got the idea a few days ago. I'm not sure where it could be put. I first thought it could be something from Imladris but it sounds a bit too casual and rural to be elven music now as I listen to it. So maybe when / if we one day get to Bree or the Shire?

Last edited by Nogrod; 06-30-2008 at 04:45 PM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote