View Single Post
Old 05-30-2003, 03:10 PM   #156
Earendil Halfelven
Wight

Earendil Halfelven has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

“Those fish better taste better than they smell,” Wren muttered to herself.

"I'm sure they will" said Turthôl as he walked by. Then, sarcastically he added, "Especially after we add the spices and herbs to the meat. And then, when we get to the next town, I can buy...oh wait I don't have any money because I gave it all to the villagers to replace their horses that we so savagely shot down in our own defense. I should have just let them draw and quarter me and then hang up my remains in the village square, before I got a chance to say that I WAS INNOCENT!" He was yelling by this point.

He stomped off before Wren could reply. Her face was as red as the sun at dusk. She was about to blow-up, and that gave Turthôl some satisfaction. He couldn't believe that these people were getting so upset at him about a bunch of dead horses. Would they rather take the horses place, and be murdered by the mob instead?

He walked over to where Rangar was at, and he said, "I told you this was a bad idea to have a group come along to Harad." He sat down and entertained thoughts of leaving the company in the middle of Rohan. If Rangar wasn't with them, then he would have left long ago.

[ May 30, 2003: Message edited by: Earendil Halfelven ]