View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 05:37 AM   #1834
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
It's been some time since I've had a BD-related dream, and today I had some, probably having something to do with my mind still jumping back to Finlandmoot.

I was back in Nog's appartment together with Lommy and Greenie, the time of the year was basically "now", so it was like I just came back there for a visit. Suddenly a doorbell rang, we were like: "What is that?" and Nog wondered something about postmen or door-to-door dealers. I went to open the door, and there I saw the corridor in front of the door stuffed with the rest of the Finlandmooters, at least there was Esty and Pitch and Oddwen and probably others - the only thing I recall for sure is that Kath wasn't there, since she was elsewhere in Southern Europe. And as we all gazed at the incomers in total surprise, Esty stepped into the door and announced loudly: "Well, we are back!"
And it indeed turned out that they all agreed to come back to Finland together, since they had been thinking that there was much that we had not managed to do during their stay. The only thing I recall after that was that I was worried about Nog's time schedule, since he didn't have holiday anymore, and that I felt a bit uncomfortable since apparently all the people assumed that they will once again stay in his appartment, and he obviously wasn't expecting it this time.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote