View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 07:23 PM   #2877
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
That makes very much sense lmp. And heh, reminds me too well of the fact that I'm writing in a foreign language... I mean, I can see what you say and why you suggest the changes, but I hadn't thought of those connotations... or maybe some of them, but hadn't any other means of expressing them as I wished, just for the lack of living vocabulary.

Anyway, I've made the changes you suggest - and will try to post shortly before going to sleep.

Btw. this "honeymoon" of writing at this hour will be over shortly as my vacation ends on Monday and I can't be around at this time of the day any more as I will have early morning calls. I'll try to keep up the good pace, but the times I'll be able to write will be different from Monday on - three to five hours earlier from this post will be the latest I can be online.

But I think we have this thing live and kicking once again, so that should be no problem...