View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 03:29 PM   #399
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Quote:
seem actually slightly reminiscent of Garin's behaviour earlier in the game
The same Garin you defended fang and claw? Oh yes, I remember him.

Quote:
he made strong suggestions as to exactly who the Seer should dream of and the Ranger should protect, strongly urging the villagers to act one way or the other...
Tsk...such falsehood. Go back over my posts. I never made the slightest suggestion about who the Seer should dream about or who the Ranger should protect. (I did offer a possibility today of a circumstance where I thought the Hunter might want to make a particular suggestion).

Quote:
Kuru makes definitive statements about people that seem to come from a certain knowledge about them.
When one reviews the evidence, it is hard to avoid coming to conclusions about certain people.

Quote:
I was actually contradicting Cailin's post prior to that in which she stated Naria to be the Hunter and a known innocent.
I wasn't denying that. However, at the same time you were contradicting yourself.

Quote:
I didn't see the point
What do you mean you didn't see the point? If you are innocent what could possibly be gained by your hiding something like that?