View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 03:02 PM   #397
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
See Amanduial, I know being under suspicion from someone as vocal as Kuruharan can be stressing and I will be the first to say, I've made a few bad choices. Namely, voting for TGWBS and Nilp, although I stick by my choice both times. At the time I thought it was the best vote I could take and I alone did not seal their "destiny" so I can see that more people agreed with me (and more than the two werewolves)

Now, Why am I saying this? I believe I wrote on my post that I was on a hurry and did not know if I'd be able to post again before the deadline... and let's face it, Kuruharan did make a good case against you. I had nothing better to go on with, it was six ten AM and I had fifteen minutes to get ready and take the bus... sorry if I could not write a dissertation over my post. Still, as my vote was I believe the first against you, it would not make a difference if not many people think you innocent.

I've also grown a little weary of Kuruharan's style but for the time being he has managed to make better cases against other people than what others have been able to make against him. As simple as that.