View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 04:21 AM   #384
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Kuruharan

Day 1

Do we all still remember what happened here? Mostly, we were all clueless and Nilpaurion of course started his usual lynch-me campaign. People who proceeded to vote for Nilp were under a lot of suspicion too, which is why the second bandwagon against Gil-Galad came into being. Gil was eventually lynched and turned out to be an Ordinary Villager.

Post #52, #68, #79 and #84

Mostly random in-character babbling. Points at Kath, Gurthang. Reminds us to spread the voting.

Post #108

Approves of Gurthang’s plan, does not like the Nilp-wagon

Post #122

Suspects Garin and shows inclination to vote for him

Post #134

Votes for Garin, which is Garin’s second vote. Suspects TGWBS and Meneltarmacil for starting the Gil-wagon.

As we can see, Kuru played a very correct game this Day. He defends both known innocents and accuses a known wolf! His suspicion of TGWBS and Meneltarmacil is not at all incriminating either. So we have basically three options: 1) Kuru is a very lucky innocent. 2) Kuru is a very smart innocent. 3) Kuru is a very cunning wolf.

Day 2

Kath the Cobbler died during the Night. Many people were under suspicion and it was a rather close race between me, Lhuna and Garin. In the end, Garin was lynched and found to be a wolf indeed.

Post #144

Continues suspicions of TGWBS and Meneltarmacil

Post #149

Wonders what the significance of Menel picking up on Kath’s clue is.

Post #159

Continues suspicions of TGWBS and Menel, especially wants explanation from TGWBS. Doubts Nilp is a wolf cause of Garin’s last vote to save him.

Post #176

Basically wonders about me and those who seemed to be trying to start a Cailín bandwagon (i.e. Valier, Eluchil and Alcarillo, now all known innocents).

Post #189

Still finds Garin suspicious but now focuses on Valier. Possibly me as well. Questions Malkatoj due to her silence.

Post #206

Does not find me particularly suspicious. Worries cause Eluchil currently flying under the radar. Does not want to vote for Lhuna, either. Still wants to vote for Garin.

Post #214

Nothing of interest

Post #222

Condemns Garin to the gallows in the pre-final vote.

Again, a pretty good day for Kuru. Only the flawlessness of his record would make me suspicious. I wish to point out that I think if we assume our wolves are pretty stupid, the remaining two wolves must be Amanaduial and Malkatoj. However, though it is no doubt possible, I find it hard to believe none of the wolves voted for Garin. Also, Meneltarmacil did not vote at all, so that might be rather worrisome. But I was talking about Kuruharan, though honestly, cannot find much that would incriminate him.

Day 3

No death! Who would the wolves have attacked? I personally think it might have been Gurthang, because he was under no suspicion whatsoever and seemed to have been a valuable ally for the townspeople. People are pretty fixed on killing Nilp toDay, which happens and he is found innocent.

Anyway:

Post #235

Kuru analyses Garin’s posts. Defends himself against light accusations. Points at Gurthang, Nilp (though doubts Nilp’s a wolf) and Amanaduial for being cobblerish. Defends Lhuna. Clears Farael, Valier and Alcarillo for now.

Post #249

Continues to add fuel to the possible suspiciousness of Gurthang. Seems to be convinced Nilp should be lynched before we continue. Then wishes to look at those who voted for Lhuna.

Post #272

Wishes us to focus on killing Nilp for information, though he doubts Nilp is guilty. Shows a passionate desire to lynch TGWBS afterwards. Defends himself.

Post #277

Nothing of interest.

Post #286

Votes for Nilpaurion and is generally exasperated with the rest of us.

Well, Kuru seems to have been his cold, rational self toDay. Still very correct posting, though maybe a little defensive. I could hardly blame anyone for that, though.

Day 4

Valier is killed by the wolves, puzzling us all.

Post #297

Wonders why the wolves picked Valier. Waits for the Seer.

Post #301

Not much of interest, continues being generally annoyed.

Post #312

Concludes Valier’s death only possibly incriminates me. Pushes the Seer to step forth and speaks of a theory he will propose.

Post #324

Says he already thought Lhuna to be the Seer. Continues to defend himself. Wonders about Amanaduial and Malkatoj. Clears Rune for the moment.

Post #352

Seems a little confused. Torn between voting Amanaduial or TGWBS.

Post #355

Votes TGWBS

Post #359

Is relieved Malkatoj has voted yesterday and thus there will be no double lynching.

Too bad we never really heard Kuru’s theory this Day, but I’d say he continues to be on the safe side. Gurthang’s final post implies he was starting to trust Kuru as well. I’m inclined to believe he thought Lhuna might have been the Seer, for he has indeed defended her.

Well, disregarding his posts for toDay I am forced to conclude that if Kuruharan is a wolf, he is a terribly cunning and clever one and I’d almost say: deserves to win. I can find absolutely no evidence that Kuru might be wolvish and I can hardly believe he would have dared to play such a bold game. Plus, I wish to add in Kuru’s defence that the wolves have not been very… successful yet. They still never found a Gifted. And I seriously do believe Kuru would have found one by now or would have killed Lhuna earlier in the game.

So I guess what I am saying is that Kuruharan has got me convinced for now and I shall now focus on Amanaduial and Malkatoj, especially the former whom I distrust more every second.

I am sorry for the sheer length of this post, but Kuru posted a lot and I don’t wish to edit all my findings.
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote