View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 02:35 AM   #379
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril The Seer drowns in utter confusion.

Kuruharan, thanks a lot for that very detailed analysis. I guess there is solid ground for Aman to be found suspicious toDay, but there's another lycanthropy issue I'd like to raise: Meneltarmacil.

He was the subject of my dream yesterNight, and while my source isn't exactly the most reliable, a sound enough argument was given that he could be a very bold wolf.

1. It's a perfect cover, pointing out the potential Cobbler during the Day and killing her come Night. No one would think of a wolf killing an ally, more so after one of them points her out, but as I said Days ago the cobbler is completely dispensable as far as the wolf's cover is concerned.

If you will remember, he apologized to Kath after pointing out her use of the word cobbled, saying in his defense that we're all getting a bit paranoid. I don't know about you all, but I guess that increases the cover.

The next Day, after Kath's death, he shrugged and said he just pointed out a potential threat, making the issue less of a big deal than it was before.

2. He defended Nilp during the first two Days, going as far as almost voting for me and ending up voting for Gil-galad because we both voted for Nilp. Fair enough, I suppose...

But by Day 3, he made a complete 180 and decided to join the "Lynch Nilp!" campaign. Why the sudden turnaround?

3. His primary suspects, he said, were Gurthang and me...until I revealed myself. He said he's back to square one, and points vaguely at tgwbs, for no reason. Who turns out to be an ordo.

A lot of people did that, actually, and I guess it's a safe guess that at least one of our remaining lupine friends voted for him. Seriously, I don't even understand how he managed to be lynched yesterDay. Anyone care to explain that?

For the record, Zali, Farael, Menel, Kuru, Gurthang, and Alcarillo all voted for tgwbs. The list includes two of our known innocents, but I'm pretty sure at least one of these is a wolf.

Well, I don't know. I just don't know. Maybe I'm grasping at straws (again ), but at least by raising some suspicions we can hopefully find them answered, and that could help us.

Kuru, by the way, I'm wondering about this: How did you come up with the idea that I might be the Seer? And how did Nilp's death prove it?
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote