View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 06:10 PM   #192
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I might as well just post this. Misery loves company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Hello.

Reading.

Glad things worked out yesterday. One down one to go. Sally to answer your question, I didn't realize we were starting I got me days mixed up.

Y'all know I usually don't shut up .
Blah. He does realize there are only two wolves though, which matters in the grand scheme.

Quote:
Ok. Huey strikes me as suspicious.

As Sally said easy first vote. But there's also Inzil's death now it could have been an easy no trace kill but not gonna lie, if I were in the wolf's shoes I'd had taken me(Morsul) out. I literally didn't post so there'd REALLY be nothing to go on.

Inzil also seemed to push on Boro a bit... worried about making a band wagon or just misdirection?
He almost certainly didn't get a first Night dream, so at this point, he likely knows no more than the rest of us.

I don't entirely get the point of that last bit. We (and certainly Morsul) knew Dun wasn't the seer, so why make a point of this at all.

Also, notice he says Huey is suspicious but then goes off on a tangent about how the wolves might have done as well to have killed him. (Sigh.) In any case, he just echoes my (not even formed yet) suspicion of Huey and doesn't go into why.

Quote:
Unrelated...

Since when can we post pictures?
Blah.

Quote:
From Rune

Quote:
[Huinesoron – By far the most interesting person in the village. Very active, if a little bit jumpy. Is this an Alpha that enjoys the spotlight (perhaps there is even an evil plan) or is it a very eager Ordo?

I would not want to vote for Huey, as I don’t know him, and I want to see where he takes this over the next few days.
Now I might just be dialing in too closely but could this be wolf to wolf communication?
(Evil plan) as in "Huey stick to the plan"? And then sort of "hey guys ignore him for a while.
He's either reading too much into this or he's telling us something. Something about the language of his post seems different. It's the conspiracy theorist in me.

Quote:
Wouldn't know what the plan is. I do know wolf on wolf suspicions aren't a new strategy and can easily hide a newer player. I used the tactic my first game out.

I'm just going on information I'm Seeing is all, and that's that I trust Sally. So I'm inclined to see where she's coming from.
Again, talking about Huey. It's almost all he does. That said, there's really no other way to read his statement about me....

Quote:
I think I accidentally read his response to Rune as against Boro when it was neutral. As for misdirection I meant a wolf might want us looking at who Zil suspected.
This is Morsul's only post of substance in which he doesn't mention Huey directly. I know there aren't that many posts to begin with, but....

Quote:
Day 1 I was absent...
Day 2 I'll have to vote early wife and I are going to a movie. So I'll be voting soon)

Probably Huey unless the Seer themselves says otherwise. Which is unlikely.
Obviously the seer isn't going to say otherwise....

Quote:
So we have the two absentees Myself and Shastaworking overtime coming to two different conclusions. I'm curious what others think.
Blah, more or less.

Quote:
++Huey

For stated reasons. Happy Hunting happy New Year.
And that's the end of Morsul's posts, talking again about Huey.

I mean, don't get me wrong here. I don't necessarily disagree that Morsul dreamt me; it's possible he didn't and just read me well, but his certainty of tone and choice of capitalization rather give it (and him) away.

That said, he talks about Huey in almost every post, and talks about everyone else basically not at all.

I need ice cream....
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote