View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 06:09 PM   #33
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
if Zil thought Pitch suspected me, then the 'Sensible Pitch' and 'Overreaction' combo in post 29 might be an attempt to cozy up to her (so to speak).
To him, actually; male, German. Zil had a point though, and your response to my #25 struck me as a bit over-defensive too. Seems you like to poke people, but not so much to be poked in turn.

I see what you mean about Rune, he was a bit quick to agree without a good reason. He seems to be rather skimming the thread than digging in.

On the enigma of Boro, to be fair I've known him to be rather carefree on D1 even as an ordo. What worries me isn't so much his goofiness as his no-lynch-proposal, if it even was made in earnest - he knows better than that, but it would actually make sense for a cobbler who wants to avoid helping lynch a wolf by mistake.

Which would mean he's not our biggest concern for now -- if he's indeed Moon Moon we don't want to lynch him, since he counts as innocent.