View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 05:11 PM   #29
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
I am inclined to agree with you. Boromir's posts are a good way of seeming active/productive, without offering anything in the form of actual progress. Though it probably seem worse than it actually is due to the lack of activity in general...
So Boro could be suspicious. But maybe not. Leaving an out in case you're called on it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
what are we going to call Huinesoron? I'd suggest Hui (rhyming with Louie and Dewey), if that's acceptable.
How 'bout just Huey then? He might not appreciate the alternate spelling.

Quote:
I mean, I see no attempt to even seem productive in Boro's posts so far, just fooling around. I say he's Moon Moon and acting extra goofy so as to alert the wolves to his role. Discuss!
I'm going to look at his posts and read them backwards while listening to the White Album.

Quote:
Whereas no wolf has ever hidden behind cries of "woe, murder, everybody start some serious wolf-hunting!", yes? There's being unproductive, and there's trying a bit too hard.
Sensible Pitch is sensible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
What is a vanilla Day One to you? My premise was that a little bit of heat on people might shake something loose; I've managed to get reactions of one kind or another from you and Rune, which is what I was angling for. Those reactions are now available for everyone to look at and see if they find them suspicious.
Overreaction, much?

x/d with Huey and Pitch