View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 04:28 PM   #21
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
My bad, I had forgotten Boro's true purpose, so I thought you might be referring to someone else.

I am inclined to agree with you. Boromir's posts are a good way of seeming active/productive, without offering anything in the form of actual progress. Though it probably seem worse than it actually is due to the lack of activity in general...
Well, I am trying to be active, but I know I'm not being productive. There is little in the form of activity nor productivity going on. As this is a straight forward, no bells and whistles situation, with a few murderers and a couple gifted, I would find anyone showing productivity (by knowing too much information) to be highly suspicious.

With no unusual dynamics that need to be discussed amongst our ragtag band this will be a vanilla Day 1. Nothing big going on, just get through the day with my head attached cross my fingers during the night's slaughter. Just trying to make it abundantly clear I will be actively participating, even if the only thing I could participate in was answering questions about rhymes with breeze and what we're hunting.