View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 07:44 AM   #1626
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots I suppose I can probably speak candidly in this thread now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
Oh and I still think you are a bunch of gits for not letting me speak but suggesting I settle down to your version of War and Peace
grrrr
I had a suspicion you were not going to like that, which is why I held my peace and didn't screw with the oooooooh so tempting target yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
Fact is perhaps he played slightly too well.
That wasn't his problem at all. His problem was that he disclosed his role virtually guaranteeing this very scenario if he made it to the end. (Yeah, Boro I said that. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
Anyway, no matter what looking forward to Kuru and Boro explaining everything after the fact. Assuming it can be explained.
Sad thing is one of his big powers never kicked in in the game which I am highly bummed about. I am seriously tempted to refrain from explaining it and asking Boro not to either on the off chance I ever mod a game again and can use it again. I want it to be a surprise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
Hahaha. His role is Kuruharan!
Very close...that might almost have been a more clever idea.