View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 03:47 PM   #31
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
This level of empathy And matureness does not become you.
Ha ha! But really, people ought to know that my ego is not my defining feature in Werewolf- rather it's an everpresent humorous sidebar. My defining feature is- I want to win. Nothing else gets in the way of that. (e.g. the last Dead Thread game where I was a Cobbler, some thought my ego was getting in the way because I didn't want to be lynched as a Cobbler, but in fact what was really going on was I was trying to clinch the win by lynching the Hunter and having her kill me- it was purely about tactics).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
How about the Champions League final on Saturday? Do the Spanish billionaires continue dominating the field or has Juve what it takes to kick them off the trophy?
Well, I'm fine with Barc winning if Messi puts on a show as he did a few days ago. But really England has won it a couple times semi-recently (Man & Chelsea) and Italy and Germany have both won it, so I wouldn't call Spain's run too dominant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
I'm having hard times believing Aganzir to be the seer (in which I can of course be wrong). She looks nervously confident and scheming and (too)cognizant (too well informed), not seerish.
But the Seer is well informed, right? The WWs know three roles, whereas the Seer currently knows five. The Seer is the most informed.

And if not her as Seer, who else?