View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 04:50 AM   #15
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
So it took me longer I thought to come back here, but well, here we are.

You're most welcome Rune & phantom. Nice to have company.

I haven't yet read tp's analysis or checked the living thread (I just thought to pop up to say hi first), but will do so the next before I need to attend some RL-stuff. I'll be able to play more in the evening (our time).

Just commenting on the few things you've said then (Outside tp's analysis -stuff).

I fully agree with Form looking very much an ordo - and I fully disagree with Aganzir looking like one. I even think it possible some of her packmates actually rescued her from lynching with late-votes.

Does Agan's possible guilt make Lommy any better? Nope. It might actually be wolf-on-wolf (from different packs I'd say).

About checking someone here - I'd still wish not to set anything in stone: there are so different situations that sometimes it's best to check someone lynched and sometimes one Nigh-killed. It depends on which knowledge would be most beneficial to the village - or which accumulated pile of knowledge would be the most beneficial.

I mean let's remember that the best thing we can do is hoping for a lover or a ranger to come over (not too early in the game) and take a neat package of info with her/him back to the living.

All this other "let's give an extra-vote to X so they can interpret our message" is peanuts compared to our real chance of affecting the game.

Btw. that actually lessens my interest in checking the phantom (even I kind of swore I would insist on doing that the first thing you come around! ) - and it might even be them knowing of my innocence might be our best offer (for them to read the voting on D1) - but let's see who joins us toDay before making any hasty conclusions (and anyway, it's a matter for the Night to discuss whom to check among us).
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote