View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 01:03 AM   #9
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
And just so you know, I was quite content with the tie that we forged before Sally tipped the scales and made it a lynch. It's difficult to get a feel for anyone on Day 1 what with all the enthusiasm and nerves and rust etc. and I thought it would be nice to be bailed out with a tie and essentially force the WWs to make the first move. But I'm not waffling on my choice- I was sincere in wishing Nog lynched before Agan and Form.

Form just looked waaaaay too much like an Ordo (but maybe it was just gutsy fantastic play?), and I was slightly worried about Agan being Gifted. Nog on the other hand- I felt he was not Gifted, and more likely a Wolf than Form. In other words, somewhat suspicious and very safe. If it had been entirely in my hands I was probably more suspicious of Firefoot (and I hated her vote), but I didn't feel a campaign against her would amount to much- certainly wouldn't yield enough votes to make things close or even forge a tie.
Not that I want to make a habit out of agreeing with you, or backing your perplexing plans, but yeah... uhm I agree.

Form had Ordo written all over him. Personally I did not suspect Agan of being gifted, but she was one of the few people that seemed genuine (as much as that is possible for Agan) to me. I was a lot more weary of people like Lommy, her posted seemed contrived, and her outbursts overdone.

Since I will be otherwise occupied the rest of the day, it is unlikely that I will contribute with major analysis or have time to rummage through what happened yesterday, but I will try to keep an eye on the living thread.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote