View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 06:57 AM   #952
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Well Galadriel, having looked at Al's bio, the suggestion reminded me of my trip to Dublin when having time to kill before the function I was attending, I went around some of the sights with an American student who was staying at the same place. She was debating between the two career paths of professional singer and some businees project and after a few hours punctuated by unsolicited bouts of her singing at me I was boundless in enthusiasm for the business venture. "But I think I have a gift for singing" she said oblivious of the fact that she sounded like she was strangling a cat.
It may not have entirely been her fault that the rest of the weekend with my friends was blighted by a migraine...

But to get back to the point it would work well if you talk to Tolly first since Annie will be ready for a nap after her toast but I am sure Al will have a chance to enlighten Elin as to the ways of the Shire very soon ..

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace

Last edited by Mithalwen; 03-09-2011 at 09:33 AM.