View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 12:24 PM   #610
shaggydog
Animated Skeleton

shaggydog has just left Hobbiton.
new character for the Golden Perch Inn

Hello! Hopefully this is what I'm supposed to be submitting here for my new character.

NAME: Jims Barleycorn

RACE: human

WEAPONS: not truly intended as weapons but useful if needed, Jims carries a sharp hunting knife, a shorter utility/eating knife, and a stout walking stick with a weighted knob at the head

APPEARANCE: Tall, say around 6”1”, slim but muscular/wiry, short, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, tanned/weathered skin, wears simple, well worn but neat and clean clothes of linen and wool: trousers, shirt, vest, cloak. Leather boots.

PERSONAL STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Jims is quiet and keeps his own counsel for the most part. Slow to speak his mind, strangers often mistake his natural caution for stupidity. However, he has a good head on his shoulders and a good business sense, as compared to his much brasher older brother, Jakes, who tends to make impulsive and often imprudent decisions. This is why their father has sent Jims on this mission and not Jakes. Jims is prone to taking violent dislikes to those who cross him, however, to the point of letting loose with a flying fist in the direction of said person’s face.

HISTORY: Jims is the second oldest son of an innkeeper in Bree. His father’s inn is in a seedier part of that town and not exceptionally prosperous. Lately Jims’ father has been struggling a bit financially and has thought to import some of the fine ale brewed in Stock to lure a better clientele to his inn. Jims has been send to Stock to make inquiries about the possibilities.

If more is needed could someone let me know please?

Thanks!

----------------------------------------

LINK POSTED TO CHARACTER PLAYER LIST - HERE

~*~ PIO

Last edited by piosenniel; 02-22-2008 at 10:49 PM.