View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 08:34 PM   #28
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatElvenWarrior View Post
If the Ring were to tempt me, it would probably tempt me with the prospect of getting out of the dead end that is Anchorage, Alaska and to get somewhere else. Probably Britain, because being the good little Anglophile that I am, would rather be there. It would tempt me with wireless internet connection everywhere. This temptation to be on the internet all the time is probably the Bane of my existence! Oh, and tea too.
OH yeah! Totally. Except the tea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
I genuinely think I would be a Faramir and refuse the Ring. I have no interest in wealth, power or fame; perhaps I would be tempted with security, as my greatest fear is probably having those I love caught in violence.
Actually, that's basically what mine would be. Add to that TGEW's eternal Internet, and that would be my idea of perfection. Maybe, to wrap all this up nicely...a secure little town in Britain with wireless Internet everywhere. I can already feel myself succumbing...