View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 05:55 PM   #466
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Since it doesn't look like I have time to go into detail toDay.

Nerwen - Nothing she's said makes her seem particularly suspicious.

Loslote - either one of the only other sane people on this or an evil genius. Can't tell which.

Boromir88 - Honestly, who knows what he's playing at. But there's also nothing particularly incriminating.

Shastanis Althreduin - Scary because he seems to be around but posts very little. Very under the radar.

satansaloser2005 - Posts too little (at least in terms of content). A bit better toDay, but maybe a turned wolf trying to seem less suspicious.

Eomer of the Rohirrim - Does seem a bit different toDay, but not in a bad way. More engaged in the conversation.

Lalaith - Same as Eomer.

Legate of Amon Lanc - I had my suspicions about him yesterDay, but I'm liking him more toDay. Could potentially be a wolf that feels that he has to continue along the same lines to avoid suspicion, but I'm ok with him for now.

Mithalwen - Keeps on saying that we should stop talking about the Dead Thread and our communication with it and instead talk about who seems suspicious, but doesn't really do much of the latter, instead complaining about our talking about the former. I don't really like this, but I also don't know if it's enough to base a suspicion off.

Nogrod - YesterDay I thought his disagreement on the Dead Thread seemed benign, but on reconsideration, I do actually agree with Legate that it looks like he he's trying to sabotage things. Not to mention his 'no-lynch' thing.

Brinniel - Seems to be posting more toDay. Again, maybe a new wolf, or maybe just has more to say.

We've now got to the point where potentially half of us have changed roles (though admittedly if the Visitor that Dies has been picked they wouldn't know), which makes everything a lot more confusing.

In general, I seem to be quite strongly flip-flopping on my suspicions.

People that I could consider lynching:
Nogrod - see above

The quieter ones - Shasta, Mithalwen, maybe Sally
Their quietness makes me uncomfortable and I feel like one of them is probably hiding something.

Lottie - her role could probably tell us quite a lot, but I don't know if I actually find her suspicious enough to vote for her. And given the numbers thing said above, I don't know if I'm willing to risk it.

edit: x-ed with so many