View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 05:48 PM   #450
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
That all being said, I am really starting to worry about Nog, because from sabotaging the whole Dead thing... I mean, yes, we can each have different opinions on how it should be handled
this constant poking seems like probing whether the link (or trust, reliability) between Dead and Living can be broken. Leaving options open is one thing, giving the Dead ideas that nobody will listen to you anyway is sabotage.
I do stand corrected with the rules as I read them with thought now.

I do also think the Dead Thread is a waste of time now as well - and yes, we've wasted a lot of time discussing it as it is soo far behind the info it might give us is more or less useless. We might guess / interpret ToMorrow (D4) whether Zil was innocent on D2 (when there was two wolves at most!) - unless the game keeps going like seven Days or something (which is very improbable).

Uhh... the clock...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote