View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 11:53 AM   #619
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Since Sador has given Aldarion a chance to have a brief chat with Gloredhel, I'm going to have the two of them go outside or near a window or something like that where Coldan or Asta or someone can give Aldarion some sort of "psst! Aldarion! what are you doing here?!" through the bushes or whatnot, and then Aldarion will respond and you can decide how they react. Sound okay?
And ruin our fun in breaking in before we find him? But why not, I'll give it a thought (unless Nerwen wants Asta to stumble into Aldy's and Glordhy's little tête-à-tête, which could be delightful).

But if you'd like Coldan to find you, do you think you or Ang could provide me with a very rough plan of Ecsichil's house and premises as you imagine them? I tried to piece it together from your post, but somehow my visualization fails me, and I'd rather not make Coldan walk through walls or get lost in non-Euclidean geometry if I can help it.

Oh, and it's a nice change to see Aldarion happy and light-hearted, if only briefly.