View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 05:33 PM   #602
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I've tried to make the switch to wi-fi, but for some reason the whole house seems like a dead spot or it's a malfunctioning device? The last two weeks my internet has been pretty much limitted to going to the library, but my library sets an 1-hr limit per day.

Long story short, if anyone can keep Branor's character around that would be greatly appreciated. Everyone's seen enough of his character and personality I think to do him justice. There was the recent complexity with Brinn and trying to find Therian, but Bran's major cares are the play and specifically his role in it. Anything else added, I'd consider a bonus.

I think Fea is gone for the rest of the weekend, I don't know her exact plans for Therian other than Therian's disappearance had an interesting reason. I'll try to get in touch with her to see what she wants to do.

Hopefully when a member of the geek squad comes out here on Monday this wi-fi malfunction can be solved.